Growers Oxide kills mold and eliminates odours safely and effectively. It even eliminates viruses and bacteria from your environment to create a safer public space. Growers Oxide is not a harsh chemical and it doesn’t leave harmful residue.
Growers Oxide is a ready-to-use formula that is gentle to users but tough on germs. It is NSF Certified for food contact surfaces and listed as a category IV (lowest approved category) pesticide with the EPA, but it is not irritating to the skin.
Read our Guide To Disinfecting Your Grow Room with Growers Oxide.
7 Solutions, 1 product
E.P.A registered (82972-1) Hospital Disinfectant
NSF Listed 141392 D-2 No rinse required Sanitizer on food contact surfaces
Heavy Duty Odour Eliminator
Can be used in HVAC Systems as well as Air Ducts
Effective Mold and Mildew Remover
Eliminates Allergens in the Home
Soft Surface and carpet Sanitizer
Two Dilution Options for Sanitization (5:1 9:1)
pH balance of 8-9
No Special Shipping Requirements
Lowest EPA Toxicity Rating of Category IV
Up to one year of shelf storage after opening
A 1 Gallon (3.78L) container of Growers Oxide measures 12” x 8” and weighs 8.5 lbs. Growers Oxide can be diluted for use as a sanitizer for longer lasting value.
Growers Oxide is our premium disinfectant solution. It is effective against 99.999% of pathogens including bacteria, viruses, molds and mold spores and is easy on the environment—it is 100% biodegradable and will not damage contact surfaces. Registered by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Health Canada, Growers Oxide has become the go-to disinfectant product for our customers due to its effectiveness, safety, versatility, and wide variety of applications, including residential, commercial, and industrial use. It can be applied to almost any surface, even tough-to-treat surfaces like fabric, carpet, natural stone, and plastic. Growers Oxide can be applied directly to food contact surfaces with no rinsing required, making it a favourite disinfectant in the food industry and earning it a D-2 classification by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). Whether the job is big or small, Growers Oxide kills the germs but keeps you and our environment safe.
Growers Oxide powerfully eliminates bacteria, viruses, molds, mold spores, tough odours and even mildew. It kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses including influenza, staphylococcus, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), E. coli, salmonella, norovirus, influenza A virus subtype H1N1 (H1N1), and more. By killing bacteria and fungi, Growers Oxide eliminates odours at the source! Eliminating pathogens and odours in the environment, Growers Oxide also reduces allergy symptoms in those who are sensitive to environmental allergens.
Growers Oxide is one of the most versatile disinfecting products on the market. It kills bacteria and viruses, eliminates tough odours, and reduces allergens in the environment. It can be used in your home as well as in large industrial facilities, public buildings, and vehicles of public transit. It can be used on all surfaces including fabric, carpet, natural stone, metal, and plastic. It can be applied directly to surfaces in full strength or diluted. Not surprisingly, it is frequently used in schools, the cleaning industry, the transportation industry, and the food industry.
Kill the germs while protecting yourself and the environment. Growers Oxide is non-irritating to the skin and there are no special considerations required for storage and shipping. Unlike many disinfectant cleaners and solutions on the market, Growers Oxide is non-corrosive to surfaces treated. You can also feel good that you are doing your best to protect the environment since Growers Oxide is 100% biodegradable and pH balanced at 8.5. It produces no harmful chemicals or volatile organic compounds (VOCs), contains no dyes or fragrances, and is naturally hypoallergenic.
Growers Oxide comes ready to use with no mixing required. Simply wipe the solution directly onto surfaces, or spray using a sprayer or fogger and get spraying! Surpassing all options in both efficiency and economy is applying Growers Oxide using our Victory Innovations Electrostatic Sprayer.
Growers Oxide Resources:
Growers Oxide is effective as a grow room disinfectant and eco-friendly cleaning solution for all applications. Discover the Growers Oxide resources and benefits.
Growers Oxide Kill List
Benefits of Electrostatic Sprayers
Growers Oxide comes ready to use with no mixing required. Simply wipe the solution directly onto surfaces, or spray using an electrostatic sprayer or disinfectant fogger. Surpass all options in both efficiency and economy by applying Growers Oxide using our Victory Innovations Electrostatic Sprayer.
Growers Oxide use is intended only for surfaces and equipment, and not suitable for plant life, soil, or any organic matter or compounds.
For any further information, please refer to our full disclaimer page.
There are no reviews yet.