Sustainably Designed With Your Grow Facility In Mind

Designed for various horticultural applications, Growers Oxide is an eco-friendly and highly effective grow room disinfectant developed and tested by Canadian growers.

Discover Our Revolutionary Product

Growers Oxide

Growers Oxide is a safe and clean disinfectant designed for grow rooms, grow tents, greenhouses, nurseries and more.
Growers Oxide keeps your facilities clean and safe from bacterial and microscopic pathogens, keeping your production running smoothly.

How It Works

Growers Oxide works by harnessing the power of oxygen through a unique form of stabilized chlorine dioxide. This technique creates a fast-acting antimicrobial disinfectant.

Growers Oxide gorw room disinfectant


Use our product in electrostatic sprayers across all horticultural applications and licensed growing facilities.

  • Nurseries
  • Extraction facilities
  • Grow tents
  • Grow rooms
  • Greenhouses
  • Medical, recreational and commercial gardens
  • Wineries
  • Orchards
  • Microgreens production facilities
  • Mushroom farms
  • All HVAC systems

Our Products

Growers Oxide (1 Gallon Jug)

$52.00 – $180.00

Growers Oxide (55 Gallon Drum)


Victory Innovations Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer

Victory Innovations Cordless Electrostatic Handheld Sprayer

Fight All Common Growing Problems


Eliminate the layers of ingrained biofilms from your growing equipment.
biofilms in hydroponic systems


Removes bad odours by eliminating unwanted organisms at a molecular level from your growing space.

Molds and Mildew

Keep molds and mildew away for up to four weeks with our environmentally friendly disinfectant.

eradicate mold from grow rooms with growers oxide


Destroy bacteria and micro-insects at the source with Growers Oxide and keep your facilities clean.

Contaminated Air

A clean, mold-free environment contributes to the health of your crops.

grow room greenhouse sanitation

Why Choose Growers Oxide?

  • Health Canada approved
  • 100% biodegradable
  • FoodSafe certified
  • No added fragrances, dyes or preservatives
  • Allergen free

Question The Science For Yourself

Growers Oxide is composed of chlorine dioxide, a powerful, fast-acting disinfectant that uses oxidation to provide an effective microbicidal impact. It effectively fights molds, mildews, bacteria, fungi, viruses, and parasitic microorganisms.

Chlorine dioxide works by stealing electrons from unwanted organisms via its oxidation process, which ultimately kills them. It also prevents microorganisms from mutating and duplicating. You can count on the effectiveness of chlorine dioxide to keep unwanted organisms away longer than most other decontaminating agents.

Why Choose Growers Oxide Over Chemical Solutions

Growers Oxide

Other Decontaminating Agents

Attacks free floating bacteria

Stops bacteria from mutating and duplicating

Can be safely used in electrostatic sprayers 

Works on porous surfaces (carpet, upholstery, drywall, etc.)

Environmentally friendly and non-corrosive 

Growers Stand Behind Our Product

“I’ve used Growers Oxide extensively across multiple applications. I’ve attempted to expose any weak points or flaws. Two years later, I still haven’t found any. Growers Oxide has revolutionized grow room disinfectants.”
“Growers Oxide is the best disinfectant I’ve ever used. Bleach is horrible to work with and terrible for the environment, and the enzymes I was using before weren’t doing a good job. I’ll be using Growers Oxide for life.”