Growers Oxide (1 Gallon Jug)

(12 customer reviews)

$59.00$210.00

Growers Oxide kills mold and eliminates odours safely and effectively. It even eliminates viruses and bacteria from your environment to create a safer public space. It is not a harsh chemical and it doesn’t leave harmful residue.

Growers Oxide is a ready-to-use formula that is gentle to users but tough on germs. It is NSF Certified for food contact surfaces and listed as a category IV (lowest approved category) pesticide with the EPA.

For volume & wholesale orders: Please request a quote and provide product quantity and shipping address details. We will promptly provide a product price and shipping quotation by email.

 

Clear
SKU: GO-1GAL Category:

Description

Growers Oxide 1 Gallon Jug

Growers Oxide kills mold and eliminates odours safely and effectively. It even eliminates viruses and bacteria from your environment to create a safer public space. Growers Oxide is not a harsh chemical and it doesn’t leave harmful residue.

Growers Oxide is a ready-to-use formula that is gentle to users but tough on germs. It is NSF Certified for food contact surfaces and listed as a category IV (lowest approved category) pesticide with the EPA, but it is not irritating to the skin.

Safe and Effective Grow Room Disinfectant

Read our Guide To Disinfecting Your Grow Room with Growers Oxide.

KEY FEATURES

  • 7 Solutions, 1 product
  • E.P.A registered (82972-1) Hospital Disinfectant
  • NSF Listed 141392 D-2 No rinse required Sanitizer on food contact surfaces
  • Heavy Duty Odour Eliminator
  • Can be used in HVAC Systems as well as Air Ducts
  • Effective Mold and Mildew Remover
  • Eliminates Allergens in the Home
  • Two Dilution Options for Sanitization (5:1 9:1)
  • pH balance of 8-9
  • No Special Shipping Requirements
  • Lowest EPA Toxicity Rating of Category IV
  • Up to one year of shelf storage after opening

Growers Oxide can be diluted for use as a sanitizer for longer lasting value.

Growers Oxide is our premium disinfectant solution. It is effective against 99.999% of pathogens including bacteria, viruses, molds and mold spores and is easy on the environment—it is 100% biodegradable and will not damage contact surfaces. Registered by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Health Canada, Growers Oxide has become the go-to disinfectant product for our customers due to its effectiveness, safety, versatility, and wide variety of applications, including residential, commercial, and industrial use. It can be applied to almost any surface, even tough-to-treat surfaces like fabric, carpet, natural stone, and plastic. Growers Oxide can be applied directly to food contact surfaces with no rinsing required, making it a favourite disinfectant in the food industry and earning it a D-2 classification by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). Whether the job is big or small, Growers Oxide kills the germs but keeps you and our environment safe.

Effective:

Growers Oxide powerfully eliminates bacteria, viruses, molds, mold spores, tough odours and even mildew. It kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses including influenza, staphylococcus,​ ​human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), ​E. coli, salmonella, norovirus, influenza A virus subtype H1N1 (H1N1), and more. By killing bacteria and fungi, Growers Oxide eliminates odours at the source! Eliminating pathogens and odours in the environment, Growers Oxide also reduces allergy symptoms in those who are sensitive to environmental allergens.

Versatile:

Growers Oxide is one of the most versatile disinfecting products on the market. It kills bacteria and viruses, eliminates tough odours, and reduces allergens in the environment. It can be used in your home as well as in large industrial facilities, public buildings, and vehicles of public transit. It can be used on all surfaces including fabric, carpet, natural stone, metal, and plastic. It can be applied directly to surfaces in full strength or diluted. Not surprisingly, it is frequently used in schools, the cleaning industry, the transportation industry, and the food industry.

Safe:

Kill the germs while protecting yourself and the environment. Growers Oxide is non-irritating to the skin and there are no special considerations required for storage and shipping. Unlike many disinfectant cleaners and solutions on the market, Growers Oxide is non-corrosive to surfaces treated. You can also feel good that you are doing your best to protect the environment since Growers Oxide is 100% biodegradable and pH balanced at 8.5. It produces no harmful chemicals or volatile organic compounds (VOCs), contains no dyes or fragrances, and is naturally hypoallergenic.

Convenient​:

Growers Oxide comes ready to use with no mixing required. Simply wipe the solution directly onto surfaces, or spray using a sprayer or fogger and get spraying! Surpassing all options in both efficiency and economy is applying Growers Oxide using our Victory Innovations Electrostatic Sprayer. Learn more about this winning combo here.

Growers Oxide Resources:

Growers Oxide is effective as a grow room disinfectant and eco-friendly cleaning solution for all applications. Discover the Growers Oxide resources and benefits.

Growers Oxide Kill List
Benefits of Electrostatic Sprayers

Growers Oxide comes ready to use with no mixing required. Simply wipe the solution directly onto surfaces, or spray using an electrostatic sprayer or disinfectant fogger. Surpass all options in both efficiency and economy by applying Growers Oxide using our Victory Innovations Electrostatic Sprayer.

Disclaimer:

Growers Oxide use is intended only for surfaces and equipment, and not suitable for plant life, soil, or any organic matter or compounds.
For any further information, please refer to our full disclaimer page.

Additional information

Weight 160 oz
Dimensions 8 × 4 × 12 in
Quantity

1 Gallon Jug, 4 x 1 Gallon Jugs – Case, 192 x 1 Gallon Jugs – Pallet

12 reviews for Growers Oxide (1 Gallon Jug)

  1. Carson

    Easy product to use, great quality. Will be ordering some more soon – thanks!

  2. Nicholas

    Honestly the only product I’ll use from now on. Great results!

  3. Budcon1

    Excellent product would recommend to anyone who keeps a clean , sanitary grow area !

  4. Rosin bros

    Only product I use In the grow room and solvent-less lap. Been replacing most of household cleaners also for growers oxide the product is such a money saver.

  5. Rosin bros

    Only product I use In the grow room and solvent-less lap. Been replacing most of household cleaners also for growers oxide the product is such a money saver.

  6. Justin

    Great product for around the lab and grow room .
    Gives me piece and mind knowing things are cleaned and sanitized.

  7. craft_grown_fire

    Luna420 on insta knows what’s up he’s into is helpful to the max – thanks Luna

  8. Joe Wallace – @monasheegardens (verified owner)

    Growersoxide is a most excellent product. I started using it in our modest home tissue culture lab as a final disinfectant spray and now I’m using it my mushroom cultivation tents and around the laminar flow hoods in the lab. I work with sensitive agar plates that show any contamination when its in the environment and I have had very few issues so far. I spray the face of the flow hood down, the ducting in the tents, fans, tools and all over any work surface. The fact that Growersoxide doesn’t corrode my tools or make my skin freak out is miles better than other products on the market. AAAA product. I highly recommend growersoxide for anyone in the cannabis and mushroom cultivation scene.

  9. Pete

    Outstanding product! The only thing I use in my personal grow and the only thing we use in our licened micro! No smell, no residue and great results that continue to benefit well beyond application. Makes cleaning a lot less shitty.

  10. treedibles

    bought a 1 gallon jug to clean equipment between grows and some used equipment i got. the used equipment came from a failed grow due to WPM. i used growers oxide to spray and wipe down all equipment before use. i have not seen any WPM in the garden. safe good quality product

  11. Puff

    This product worked awesome for me in my greenhouse in between runs. Was super easy to use and made everything smell brand new and clean. Great for indoor use as well

  12. Alkabir Rahiman (verified owner)

    Beautiful product used it and my grow room jus feels insanely fresh and cleaner

Add a review

Your email address will not be published.